Job requirements :
- Curious and adaptable and like to think holistically as well as in detail.
- With an analytical mindset and enjoy having great autonomy in structuring your work as well as coming up with your own hypotheses
- Looking to work in a next gen digital bank
…then we have an exciting career opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Junior Product Specialist to join our Online Personal Lending Team on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Defining, validating with different stakeholders the desired logic for new features/ changes of the existing one and documenting business requirements, including drawing process flow diagrams;
- Constantly searching alternatives for products
- Processing improvements, monitoring, discovering issues/problems aiming to deliver better value to the customer
- Creating detailed business analysis, risks, and benefits of the current and proposed solution, emphasizing on business impact
- Follow up on the implementation of the feature; User Acceptance Testing and also organize User Acceptance Testing with other operational users
- Support Call Center Agents and Product team with the different issues from the production environment, defining various reporting requirements
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
What you’ll need to succeed:Knowledge of lending products and processes
- Experience in creating detailed reports and presentations
- Proven analytical background
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Strong team player who can work with a diverse team
- Technical background will be considered an advantage
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Atlassian Jira, Microsoft Visio, or Lucidchart will be a plus
In return, we will give you:
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Modern office facility with excellent location (Str. Putul lui Zamfir, nr. 8-12),
- Health subscription at Regina Maria;
- Annual bonus depending on the company’s performance at the end of the financial year;
- The benefits of a Fresh Fruits & Icecream Office Program ;
- A friendly environment & team of passionate multinational professionals. Don’t be surprised if you talk to 16+ nationalities @ TBI Bank!
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!