About the job
About us - TBI Bank is a next-generation bank whose ambitious goal is to become a digital bank with a wide range of online and mobile solutions for consumer finance and lending to small and medium-sized enterprises. Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). We currently serve customers in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Denmark & Poland.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If yes, we are looking for a Sales Efficiency Data Analyst to join our Team!
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop and maintain new and standardized reporting on a routine basis, i.e., define, create, automate, and maintain sales efficiency-focused cyclical reporting, using advanced and specific reporting tools.
- Proactive data analysis to identify both the determinant causes, the opportunities for improvement, as well as the creation of quality, efficiency and forecast reports.
- Data exploration and ad-hoc analysis, for specific needs.
- Work closely with the business and other departments in order to collect report specifications.
- Key role in creating and maintaining dashboards using PowerBI that display reports and key performance indicators that are used across the company.
- Work with internal teams and key stakeholders to curate, enhance, clean, and rationalize existing sets of dashboards and reports.
- Understand, control and, if necessary, alter the reporting flow, in order to improve its efficiency.
- Engage in automation initiatives of the reporting process and financial reports.
Work experience and education:
- University degree.
- Minimum 2 years experience in analytical functions of financial services companies, preferably in banking industry.
- Have a structured, analytical thinking and come up with new innovative ideas.
- Is familiar with Data warehouse concepts, data integration and BI technologies.
- Advanced skills in one SQL flavor (T-SQL/ PL-SQL/ DB2 SQL…).
- Previous working experience with CharismaERP would be considered an advantage.
- Expertise in data visualization design & development with enterprise reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, QlikView).
- Basic understanding of the banking environment is a plus.
- Understand contribution to business, using this knowledge to identify tactics to maximize performance and efficiency is preferred.
In return, we will give you:
- Opportunity to be a part of growing organization where you can see the difference you made!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical insurance (Regina Maria);
- A friendly environment & team of passionate multinational professionals. Don’t be surprised if you talk to 16+ nationalities @ TBI Bank!
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!