Since you are reading this, you probably are interested in making a difference in digital banking. How about taking a superstar role in TBI Bank’s Deposit Management team as Online Deposits Expert? You’ll get the opportunity to be part of something cool and meaningful for the financial life of our clients…. and get a premium seat on TBI HQs executive floor, which is located in posh Dorobanti neighborhood or work from home, if you choose.
First, a few words about us
TBI has been one of the most efficient & profitable banks in South Eastern Europe for years – but more importantly, we’re probably the coolest one. We are a fast, dynamic and quickly changing organization, operating in Romania, Bulgaria, Germany, Poland and Sweden – for now, we have further expansion plans in Europe ;) We are part of 4finance group, one of the global leaders in digital consumer finance, with operations in 15 countries. Currently we are challenging the established view of banking and are focused on becoming a next generation digital lender.
What you’ll do as Online Deposits Expert
- You’ll be responsible for the bank's online deposits portfolio,
- taking care of the savings needs of both our existing and new customers,
- assuring our customers get the best possible experience during the onboarding process,
- making sure that our customer’s voice is heard through collecting and analyzing their feedback,
- learning & applying digital marketing best practices,
- suggesting ways to improve and further develop our deposits solution,
- reporting regularly the undoubtedly great results of your work.
What we’d expect from you
In short, we’d expect you to be a very good communicator, a fast learner, have excellent language skills in Romanian and English and be self- and results driven. We would also highly appreciate:
- your eagerness to constantly improve & develop
- your creative approach towards problem-solving
- some experience in sales-related roles, preferably b2c or banking
- good knowledge of MS Office
- University Degree
Оnce here you will…
- Be joining a team of passionate, loud and sometimes a little bit professionally crazy experts;
- Be experiencing endless fun, challenges and short-term deadlines;
- Be enjoying independence in your work;
- Be trained, mentored and worshiped;
- Receive a competitive salary and other benefits.
In order to apply, please send us 2 stories
- Your personal story (CV)
- A few words on why you believe you’re the perfect fit for us
Looking forward to hearing from you soon. The sooner, the better.